YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5. Trapped ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

5. Trapped ... Empty
PostSubject: 5. Trapped ...   5. Trapped ... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 am

Describe the armory using as many linking/action verbs as you can.
Use and underline 10 words or phrasal verbs from the vocabulary list from this chapter.

NameWrittenDo AgainDo AgainFINISH
Kelly
X
X
X
X
Lisa
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X

Name1st feedback2nd feedbackGrade
Yoon-Ah
Done
Done
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
Done
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

5. Trapped ... Empty
PostSubject: grammer   5. Trapped ... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Armory was a cold dark room with plates, knight's armor, shining breast plates, leg plates and armplates. There is a strange huge hallway. Jack and Annie stumble and go into the strange hallway. There are some equipnment on the left side, and it makes a row. It seems like toys. Right side of the hallway, there are weapons like spears, crossbows.
One thing Jack saw wss a great gold breastplate. he wants to keep it for mordern centary. So he called Annie. The sounds makes echo. Then he dragged Annie that he found it, and suggested her "How about carrying it to our centry?" then jack got some punch from her.
Suddenlu, There are some people shouted. There was a fiery outside of the armory. The followers struggled. The fiery became bigger. So Annie and Jack quickly back away from the armory and move to foumd new safe place to hide. There are some people between new place ,so they use visor to move knew place.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

5. Trapped ... Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Yoon-Ha   5. Trapped ... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:15 am

Yoon-Ha wrote:
Armory was a cold dark room with plates, knight's armor, shining breast plates, leg plates and armplates. There is a strange huge hallway. Jack and Annie stumble and go into the strange hallway. [1]There are some equipnment on the left side, and it makes a row. It seems like toys. Right side of the hallway, there are weapons like spears, crossbows.
One thing Jack saw wss a great gold breastplate. he wants to keep it for mordern centary. So he called Annie. The sounds makes echo. Then he dragged Annie that he found it, and suggested her "How about carrying it to our centry?" then jack got some punch from her.
Suddenlu, There are some people shouted. [2]There was a fiery outside of the armory. [3]The followers struggled. [4]The fiery became bigger. So Annie and Jack quickly back away from the armory and move to foumd new safe place to hide. [5]There are some people between new place ,so they use visor to move knew place.

This is a good first draft. You do well in using some linking verbs and you describe the armory well. THere are a few points that need to be fixed, but I am happy with your first effort.

[1] Equipment is a uncoutable noun. What kind of equipment?

[2] 'fiery' is an adjectvie. What is fiery?
[3] Who are the followers? Who are they following?
[4] What is becoming bigger? Again, fiery is an adjective.
[5] I don't understand. The people are standing between what and what? What can a visor do to help Jack and Annie? A visor is the front piece of a helmet of a suit of armor, that can be raised and lowered and designed to protect the eyes, nose, and forehead.

Write your second draft in a new post.
Back to top Go down
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

5. Trapped ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5. Trapped ...   5. Trapped ... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Armory was a cold dark room with plates, knight's armor, shining breast plates, leg plates and armplates. There is a strange huge hallway. Jack and Annie stumble and go into the strange hallway.There are some battle equipnment on the left side, and it makes a row. It seems like toys. Right side of the hallway, there are weapons like spears, crossbows.
Suddenlu, There are some people shouted. There was a firery things outside of the armory. so it made fire. The workers struggled. The fire became bigger. So Annie and Jack quickly back away from the armory and move to foumd new safe place to hide. There are some people between new place and the place where Jack and Annie were standing,so they use visor to hide their appearance to move new place.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

5. Trapped ... Empty
PostSubject: Trapped   5. Trapped ... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:26 pm

i walked through the hallway of armory. Suddenly, i stumbled into the weapons and armors. I saw a narrow long row. It was a way to exit.
I took my book and flipped the page over. It said, in the most castle, There were exits with long narrow row. But it was protected by guards wit mechanical weapons such as crossbow. I wore the breast plate on my arm. I saw someone has a spear to protect the castle then I went into the way to exit. I wore the armor and stepped one feet. but the trap was not working so I opened the door and ran away. suddenly, I put the helmet with visor. Suddenly, I fell down andsomeone grabbed me and yanked me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

5. Trapped ... Empty
PostSubject: Second Draft Feedback for Yoon-Ha   5. Trapped ... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:58 am

Yoon-Ha wrote:
Armory was a cold dark room with plates, knight's armor, shining breast plates, leg plates and armplates. There is a strange huge hallway. Jack and Annie stumble and go into the strange hallway.There are some battle equipnment on the left side, [1] and it makes a row. [1]It seems like toys. Right side of the hallway, there are weapons like spears, crossbows.
One thing Jack saw wss a great gold breastplate. he wants to keep it for mordern centary. So he called Annie. The sounds makes echo. [2]Then he dragged Annie that he found it, and suggested her "How about carrying it to our centry?" then jack got some punch from her.
[3]Suddenlu, There are some people shouted. [4]There was a firery things outside of the armory. so it made fire. [5]The workers struggled. The fire became bigger. So Annie and Jack quickly back away from the armory and move to foumd new safe place to hide. There are some people between new place and the place where Jack and Annie were standing,so they use visor to hide their appearance to move new place.

Hello Yoon-Ha. Thank you for submitting your second draft. It is nice to see that you tried to improve your writing.

The first thing you need to fix is your verb tenses. You write in the present simple and simple past.
[1] What is 'it'?
[2] Then he dragged Annie that he found it" > Then he dragged Annie to the ______ he found it.
[3] Suddenlu, There are some people shouted.
[4] What was fiery? Be more precise.
[5] What workers? Why did they struggled?

Fix your grammar and spelling mistakes for your third and final draft. Write it in a new post.
Back to top Go down
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

5. Trapped ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5. Trapped ...   5. Trapped ... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Armory was a cold dark room with plates, knight's armor, shining breast plates, leg plates and armplates. There is a strange huge hallway. Jack and Annie stumble and go into the strange hallway.There are some battle equipnments on the left side, They make the rows. They seems like toys. Right side of the hallway, there are weapons like spears, crossbows.
One thing Jack saw wss a great gold breastplate. he wants to keep it for mordern centary. So he called Annie. The sounds makes echo. [2]Then he dragged Annie that he found it, and suggested her "How about carrying it to our centry?" then jack got some punch from her.
[3]Suddenlu, There are some people shouted. [4]There was a firery things outside of the armory. so it made fire. [5]The workers struggled. The fire became bigger. So Annie and Jack quickly back away from the armory and move to foumd new safe place to hide. There are some people between new place and the place where Jack and Annie were standing,so they use visor to hide their appearance to move new place.

Last edited by Yoon-Ha on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

5. Trapped ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5. Trapped ...   5. Trapped ... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Armory was a cold dark room with plates, knight's armor, shining breast plates, leg plates and armplates. There is a strange huge hallway. Jack and Annie stumble and go into the strange hallway.There were some battle equipnments on the left side, They make the rows. They seemed like toys. Right side of the hallway, there were some weapons like spears, crossbows.
One thing Jack saw was a great gold breastplate. he wants to keep it for mordern centary. So he called Annie. The sounds makes echo. Then he dragged Annie to the place he found it. He suggested to her "How about carrying it to our centry?" then jack got some punch from her.
Suddenly, Some people shouted. There was a big firery covered the 1/3 of armory. The workers like carrying trays, washing the dishes were trying to avoid the fire. when they crash together, They struggled. The fire became bigger. So Annie and Jack quickly back away from the armory and move to find new safe place to hide. There were some bad looking person standing between new place ( the place where Jack and Annie were standing),so they use visor to hide their appearance to move new place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5. Trapped ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5. Trapped ...   5. Trapped ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5. Trapped ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YSO English :: Magic Tree House :: The Knight at Dawn-
Jump to: