YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6. ... Ta-Da ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

6. ... Ta-Da ... Empty
PostSubject: 6. ... Ta-Da ...   6. ... Ta-Da ... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am

You are a prisoner in a dungeon. You want to escape. You can have only one of the following three objects; a key, a rope, a slingshot. Which would you choose and why?
Use and underline 10 words or phrasal verbs from the vocabulary list from this chapter.

NameWrittenDo AgainDo AgainFINISH
Kelly
X
X
X
X
Lisa
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X

Name1st feedback2nd feedbackGrade
Yoon-Ah
Done
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

6. ... Ta-Da ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6. ... Ta-Da ...   6. ... Ta-Da ... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:38 pm

[quote="Yoon-Ha"] I wanted to escape from dungeon,so I use a key . At first , I squinty for dungeon's key hole, arrested where guards are locating . i finished all of them i acted frantically to make guards feel creepy. then ,they don't want to look. so they went out of the aisle of dungeon. during, they went out in the aisle of the dungeon i should wait in the winding, clammy, filthy dungeon.It must be terrible. when the already get out of the dungeon i adapt a key from key hole to escape from dungeon. l was in aisle of dungeon i should have to find my unzippong backpack. l thought i also packed big thick bandage to avoid emergency situation. i need band age to get out of here. so i threw the flash light to hit the guard's head .luckly ,it whipped his head. he fell down on the cold floor. two of them tried to catch me so i circled around them and tie their body .safely, jake and i escape from dungeon. maybe, guards were quaking in the dirty and clammy dungeon.!

Last edited by Yoon-Ha on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

6. ... Ta-Da ... Empty
PostSubject: Ta da   6. ... Ta-Da ... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:39 pm

You are a prisoner in a dungeon. You want to escape. You can have only one of the following three objects; a key, a rope, a slingshot. Which would you choose and why?
Use and underline 10 words or phrasal verbs from the vocabulary list from this chapter.
I would like to choose a key. Because, I can enter the door and run away while the guards are eating or sleeping. the guards will not notice that. and if I can open all door in the castle I can hide anywhere I want. When I feel the guards are coming to the room, I can move into other locked rooms. After long time to Running after, they will probably go outside to catch me. after the guards and soldiers went ouside, I will escape the creepy castle through the secret passage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6. ... Ta-Da ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6. ... Ta-Da ...   6. ... Ta-Da ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6. ... Ta-Da ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YSO English :: Magic Tree House :: The Knight at Dawn-
Jump to: