YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7. A Secret Passage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

7. A Secret Passage Empty
PostSubject: 7. A Secret Passage   7. A Secret Passage I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:13 pm

When Jack and Annie are in the tunnel running away from the guards, the batteries in their flashlight begin to die. When this happens Jack becomes very nervous and scared.

Write about a time you were really scared.

Use and underline 10 words from your Chapter 7 Vocabulary list.

NameWrittenDo AgainDo AgainFINISH
Kelly
X
X
X
X
Lisa
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X
Name
X
X
X
X

Name1st feedback2nd feedbackGrade
Yoon-Ah
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Yoon-Ha

Yoon-Ha

PostSubject: Re: 7. A Secret Passage   7. A Secret Passage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 pm

This is my experience that happened when l was in grade 5. I was so nevous . If you hear my shocking story you wuold be nervouse, too.
In 2007 August, l took a swimming lesson every morning . We take a swimming lesson in the swimming pool.lt located infrant of my house.So Distance to swimming pool is not far from my house. I always go to swimming pool with Kim and Phan ( my best friends). They also enjoy swimming.
One day, I'm getting ready to go to swimming pool with my friends . Suddenly, Kim called me and said "I'll take my friend. she could be your new friend. " . Anyway l had to wait for her. During l waiting her, l feel that day was different from ordinary day. In that day , my expensive watch and cell phone looks prettier than ordinary day. Finally Kim and Phan arrived. but we are late for swimming lesson. Therefore we ran toward the swimming pool. l and my friend arrived swimming pool and took a swimming lesson. Before l took a swimming lesson l put my key and a sheet of paper(swimming organization paper) in my bag. And l lift my bag on the shelf. The shelf looks like a precipice. The shelf was placed in a dimmer place of the swimming pool. And a trapdoor was next to shelf.
When we finished the swimming lesson.we went to find out bag. We found our bag and getting ready to wash. However we ,couldn't find our key and our cellphone in the cabinet. It was terrible.However , we don't want to believet that someone stold our key and cellphone . so we find anywhere we could ,even useless barrel. After , few minutes later we desperate to find it .We wear our clothes and push the handle of the swimming pool. when we walk to our house friends getting angry. so they stamped all the gress on the street. After they stamped it Phan said me that someone is following us.At that moment l agreed with her . so we think about how to avoid this scary moment.Phan whispered me 'how about go into some where ?' and we go into a market and Phan said 'mom' to market owner. After we said that , following people go to another place. That day was a terrible day of my life.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Joong

Hyeon-Joong

PostSubject: A Secret passage   7. A Secret Passage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:52 pm

When I was 5th grade I've been went to Canada. when I stayed ther for 5 weeks. I went to ski resort. then, the terrible event happened.
First, I got a ski lesson. the first grade hill was low. so I choosed second hill. It was high enough to ride a ski to me. But It slowly became boring, too. So I decided to ski in third hill. It was highest hill. I thougth that it is not much higher than second hill, but it wasn't. I thought the ski lift would stop in first hill. but it went up and up. I was so surprised. after the lift drop me at the top of the mountain. I almost lose my sense.
The friend who came with me ran away and left me alone. I slowly went down the hill. but my waist was still sore and the leg was shaking I couldn't ski anymore. But some kind people helped me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7. A Secret Passage   7. A Secret Passage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7. A Secret Passage
Page 1 of 1