YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unit 2 - p. 24

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie

Julie

Unit 2 - p. 24 Empty
PostSubject: Unit 2 - p. 24   Unit 2 - p. 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:35 pm

This unit describe about people's personality. Each people have their own personality. Some are gifted, energetic, imaginative, passionate, eccentric, difficult, moody or egotistical. In my case, I am energetic, impatient and easygoing. I have likes and dislikes.

I am energetic and easygoing. I like being alone with many people. I become friend of them easily. People say that they feel comfortable and fun with me because I'm talkative and like listening to others. I am energetic about what I am doing even if it is hard.
However, I am impatient that I hate waiting. When our family go to amusement park, I go for parade or eat foods and my dad is waiting for a line alone for about an hour. If I were waiting a line for an hour, I would be crazy, screaming and jumping around. This is why I am bad at fishing. I think it's too boring holding a fishing rod. It makes me sleepy and hurts my legs.
My first hobby is decorating diaries. I like to decorate diaries with all kinds of pens, stickers and markers. It is fun and after finishing, it gives me satisfaction. The cute and colorful diaries make me open it and help me to do works on the list. My second hobby is playing violin. I feel happy that I made a music with violin. There are some difficult parts in pieces. When I practiced a lot and play it well, I feel a sence of accomplishment.
What I hate is outdoor sports. because I'm not good at sports and it makes me tired. Especially in summer and winter, it's too hot or too cold outside. It seems to be lazy but in those days, I don't want to go out.

This is me! Energetic and easygoing but impatient girl who likes decorating diaries, playing violin and hate outdoor sports. I am trying to have patience and to enjoy reading.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Unit 2 - p. 24 Empty
PostSubject: Error correction   Unit 2 - p. 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:34 am

Julie wrote:
This unit describe about people's personality. Each people have their own personality. Some are gifted, energetic, imaginative, passionate, eccentric, difficult, moody or egotistical. In my case, I am energetic, impatient and easygoing. I have likes and dislikes.

I am energetic and easygoing. I like being alone with many people. I become friend of them easily. People say that they feel comfortable and fun with me because I'm talkative and like listening to others. I am energetic about what I am doing even if it is hard.
However, I am impatient that I hate waiting. When our family go to amusement park, I go for parade or eat foods and my dad is waiting for a line alone for about an hour. If I were waiting a line for an hour, I would be crazy, screaming and jumping around. This is why I am bad at fishing. I think it's too boring holding a fishing rod. It makes me sleepy and hurts my legs.
My first hobby is decorating diaries. I like to decorate diaries with all kinds of pens, stickers and markers. It is fun and after finishing, it gives me satisfaction. The cute and colorful diaries make me open it and help me to do works on the list. My second hobby is playing violin. I feel happy that I made a music with violin. There are some difficult parts in pieces. When I practiced a lot and play it well, I feel a sence of accomplishment.
What I hate is outdoor sports. because I'm not good at sports and it makes me tired. Especially in summer and winter, it's too hot or too cold outside. It seems to be lazy but in those days, I don't want to go out.

This is me! Energetic and easygoing but impatient girl who likes decorating diaries, playing violin and hate outdoor sports. I am trying to have patience and to enjoy reading.

The first part of your work is good, but I fail to see how the second part is related to the task.
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Julie

Julie

Unit 2 - p. 24 Empty
PostSubject: 2nd draft   Unit 2 - p. 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:53 pm

This unit describes about people's personality. Each person has their own personality. Some are gifted, energetic, imaginative, passionate, eccentric, difficult, moody or egotistical. In my case, I have positive and negative sides of my personality.

First, I have positive character. I am energetic and easygoing. I like being alone with many people. I become friends with them easily. People say that they feel comfortable and fun with me because I'm talkative and like listening to others. I am energetic with what I am doing even if it is hard.

On the other hand, I have negative personality. I am impatient so I hate waiting. When our family goes to an amusement park, I go for parade or eat foods and my dad is waiting in a line alone for about an hour. If I were waiting a line for an hour, I would go crazy, screaming and jumping around. This is why I am bad at fishing. I think it's too boring holding a fishing rod. It makes me sleepy and hurts my legs. And I'm lazy. I hate outdoor sports because it makes me tired. Especially in summer and winter, it's too hot or too cold outside. In that days, I just want to stay at home doing nothing.

This is me! A girl with various personality. I am bright and friendly but sometimes I am impatient and slack. I try to be diligent and learn to be more patient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unit 2 - p. 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit 2 - p. 24   Unit 2 - p. 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit 2 - p. 24
Page 1 of 1