YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Eleven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter Eleven Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Eleven   Chapter Eleven I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:00 pm

You are a prisoner in Count Olaf’s tower room. There is no way to escape. What do you do with your time?
Use 20 words or idioms from the Chapter 11 list and underline them.

Name1st feedback2nd feedbackGrade
Harold
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hye-Jin
XXX
XXX
XXX
Peter
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Yoon-Ah
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

TBG = to be graded
FBC = feedback coming
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Harold

Harold

Chapter Eleven Empty
PostSubject: Twilight 5 : New Enemy   Chapter Eleven I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:11 am

Bella was sleeping and she heard a whoosh and she was taken away to Count Olaf's house. Bella was tied up in Olaf's tower. The hooked-hand man(hooky) said " You will not escape Bella, you will marrry Olaf on Thursday or you will be dead, do I make myself clear? " Bella murmured " Yes " Bella's boyfriend, Edward and Bella's friend, Jacob was thinking about how to rescue her at Edward's house. That time at the tower, it was Monday night, 8:56PM.
Hooky gave her a very weird book that had a eye on its cover. When Bella read it, she was terrifed. It was a biography of Count Olaf written by Klaus Baudelaire, who lives near the Lake Lachrymose. It was about Olaf's murders. How he killed Dr. Montgomery, Josephine Anwhistle, Olivia Lulu, Kit Snicket, Jaques Snicket, and Mrs. Bass. Bella never wanted to marry Olaf. A associate called David, who was little older than her, came up to the tower and freed her. She promised to never escape. She read about Olaf's plans to kill someone or do something very bad. Then she read a paper that said 'How to kill Edward and Jacob'. His plan was to let hooky and the bald man fight two of them and kill them. But Bella knew that Edward and Jacob would overpower Olaf's associates. She wanted to sleep but she couldn't stop thinking about Edward. Then she tried to think of an escape route. But there was no escape route. Then she thought 'What on earth is Edward and Jacob doing right now?'. After a second Olaf came up the stairs and kissed Bella on the forehead. Bella screamed, Olaf laughed and said " How will you escape, Bella?, Will dear Jaky Eddy come and get you? " Right that instant, the tower door banged open and Edward Cullen and Jacob Black stood in the doorway.
" Well, I suppose we came here to get Bella " Edward snarled. " Right, and you Olaf will let us take her " Jacob said coldly. " Then Olaf said " Then fight with my associates, Eddy and Jaky! " Edward said in an very mad tone " You unlucky and distasteful villiain!! " They fought hard to themselves to not turn into vampire and werewolf. Bella was unconsious because of Olaf. Edward and Jacob fought with the associates and won, and the associates had ran away. Count Olaf tried to run away, but he was grabbed by Jacob. Jacob had a very firm grip. Edward freed Bella and took her hand. Count Olaf was turned into the police and they lived happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Chapter Eleven Empty
PostSubject: inside   Chapter Eleven I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:07 am

Inside the prisoner I deplorabled.also so lamentable there was a catastrophe happening.I just want to kill fiendish Count Olaftears are trickling of my eyes,,,I reflected my face inside the tears.Thereis a grappling hook next to me.i made a plan.I will revenge bitteraly I will wrath him andincur like mischef.it's all grimy inside. i'll scrawled my precious things Iwrote something illegible and blurry.i bundled it .I got sickly tired.I reflected and snared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter Eleven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Eleven   Chapter Eleven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Eleven
Page 1 of 1