YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Twelve

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Twelve   Chapter Twelve I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Violet and Klaus must do things they really don’t want to do. Tell of a time you had to do something but really did not want to.
Use 20 words or idioms from the Chapter 12 list and underline them.

Name1st feedback2nd feedbackGrade
Harold
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hye-Jin
XXX
XXX
XXX
Peter
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Yoon-Ah
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

TBG = to be graded
FBC = feedback coming
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Harold

Harold

Chapter Twelve Empty
PostSubject: 2009 School Camp   Chapter Twelve I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:43 am

School Camp is my least favorite thing when going to school. I hated to go there. This year, we went to Namhae Youth Hostel. Everyone was excited about it except me and my friend Lee Seong-Min. I miss my bed, my room, and everything that belongs to me especially my comfort. Sorry about that. Well, so we rode in a bus and went for 2 hours to Namhae. Everyone said 2 hours was long, but to me, its very short. I rode car for 14 hours at Canada!! So this is nothing. First we went to the Namhae Butterfly Garden. Everyone was shouting about real butterflys, except me. I saw bunch of butterflys at Montreal Botanical Garden. So I was bored. We went to Youth Hostel. After we the entering ceremony, we played some games, and our team won. After that, we went into the mud flat and catched crabs, shells, and small octopus. Next, we went to our room and had freetime. We ate dinner and had a campfire. Next day, we rode rafts and showered. Then came HOME!!
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Chapter Twelve Empty
PostSubject: I hate   Chapter Twelve I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:25 am

Ihate when mom says to clean my room.It`s foiling.i adjust doing.It`s realistic. iact like a toddler bitteraly Iplay with the marble whenn mom sees it I`m dead.waggle,do a ceremony,then i have a intermission.there is a pandemonium happeningi desprite.Then I clean my room but after 3minutes mo9m comes and check it the she screams like a mad person.I clean it again then I read some book she screams again and Iclen It it goes on and on and on till I sleep. And I'ts a very sad situation for ma and my sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Twelve   Chapter Twelve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Twelve
Page 1 of 1