YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Thirteen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter Thirteen Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Thirteen   Chapter Thirteen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Who was your favorite character of the book and why?
Use 20 words or idioms from the Chapter 13 list and underline them.

Name1st feedback2nd feedbackGrade
Harold
Done
XXX
XXX
Hye-Jin
XXX
XXX
XXX
Peter
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Yoon-Ah
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

TBG = to be graded
FBC = feedback coming

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Harold

Harold

Chapter Thirteen Empty
PostSubject: My favorite character is......   Chapter Thirteen I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:51 am

My favorite character in this book was Klaus. The biggest reason is because he likes books and apparently have a lot of non-fiction knowledge. So he is very smart. He is not monstrous or horrendous. He doesn't forbid treachery. And he uses his knowledge for good things, like preventing dreadful Count Olaf from getting the fortune. For instance, on book 10, they were tottered from Count Olaf while going up to the Valley of Four Drafts(V.F.D)<You will know later> but indignantly, Klaus used his knowledge for stopping the car. And~, Klaus did not feel lousy after all! First, the siblings were exaperate to get out of the car, but the three siblings held onto the bars of the car, then Violet made a eruption and they escaped. That was an example. Klaus is an unmistakable worker. But too bad, Count Olaf testily gets them, BUT they say pardon and escape because of Klaus. He also doesn't furrow his brow, like a bad person. And Klaus firm when Olaf told him that he was invalid. Last, his voice isn't harsh.
That is why I like Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter Thirteen Empty
PostSubject: First Feedback for Harold   Chapter Thirteen I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Harold wrote:
My favorite character in this book was Klaus. The biggest reason is because he likes books and apparently have a lot of non-fiction knowledge. So he is very smart. He is not monstrous or horrendous. He doesn't forbid treachery. And he uses his knowledge for good things, like preventing dreadful Count Olaf from getting the fortune. For instance, on book 10, they were tottered from Count Olaf while going up to the Valley of Four Drafts(V.F.D)<You will know later> but indignantly, Klaus used his knowledge for stopping the car. And~, Klaus did not feel lousy after all! First, the siblings were exaperate to get out of the car, but the three siblings held onto the bars of the car, then Violet made a eruption and they escaped. That was an example. Klaus is an unmistakable worker. But too bad, Count Olaf testily gets them, BUT they say pardon and escape because of Klaus. He also doesn't furrow his brow, like a bad person. And Klaus firm when Olaf told him that he was invalid. Last, his voice isn't harsh.
That is why I like Klaus.

This is a good first draft. Well done! What I would like to see here is a composition with 4 distinct paragraph (an introduction, 2 body paragraphs, and a conclusion). In addition, please use examples from the book we have read. I think you have enough examples in the first book to demonstrate Klaus' intelligence.

I am looking forward to reading your second draft.

Write your second draft in a new post.
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Harold

Harold

Chapter Thirteen Empty
PostSubject: My favorite character is......   Chapter Thirteen I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:11 pm

My favorite character in this book was Klaus. The biggest reason is because he likes books and apparently have a lot of non-fiction knowledge. So he is very smart. He is not monstrous or horrendous. He doesn't forbid treachery. And he uses his knowledge for good things, like preventing dreadful Count Olaf from getting the fortune. For instance, on book 10, they were tottered from Count Olaf while going up to the Valley of Four Drafts(V.F.D)<You will know later> but indignantly, Klaus used his knowledge for stopping the car. And~, Klaus did not feel lousy after all! First, the siblings were exaperate to get out of the car, but the three siblings held onto the bars of the car, then Violet made a eruption and they escaped. That was an example. Klaus is an unmistakable worker. But too bad, Count Olaf testily gets them, BUT they say pardon and escape because of Klaus. He also doesn't furrow his brow, like a bad person. And Klaus firm when Olaf told him that he was invalid, his voice isn't harsh. Being only 12, he read some of the books and remembered all the information he read. He knew who killed Julius Caesar, he knows the diffrence between an alligator and a crocodile.(I know who killed Caesar!!, its Brutus, and crocodile has a longer snout!!, then I must be intelligent, HUH??)That is why I like Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Chapter Thirteen Empty
PostSubject: I Like,,,,,,,,,   Chapter Thirteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 am

In this fiction story I like dreadful ang horrerdous count olaf. Becaus his lousyand indignantly ,monstrous,furrow annd testilyand he made me have a eruption his a unmitakeablea bad man.and his furrow friends were very funny he forbid the children to not go in the tower and lastely
because I think every on exept Cout Olaf will come on the second story and I think his not going to come so his very poor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter Thirteen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Thirteen   Chapter Thirteen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Thirteen
Page 1 of 1