YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write On page 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Write On page 9   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Use this main idea:"One day I put my shoes on the wrong feet." Write a paragraph using the main idea.

Name1st writing2nd writingGrade
Luke
do again
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Jin
do again
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

FBC = feedback coming
TBG = to be graded

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Luke1502

Luke1502

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 9   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:06 pm

One day, I overslept in the morning. I was in a hurry when I was heading for school. I forgot my backpack. I put my shoes in the wrong feet.I dashed to school. After school, I was late for my piano lesson. I still put my shoes in the the wrong foot.I put my shoes on the wrong side formy shoe. a whole day. But I didn't know about the wrong shoes.
Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: one day I put my shoes on the wrong feet   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:18 am

One day I was late at school so I put the shoes on the wrong feet. When I was at school my friends was laughing so I looked every where but erey thing was right. It was sports time my feet were uncomfitibal so I saw my feet something was wrong then I new I put my shoes on the wroung way.

Last edited by Hyeon-Jin on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Luke   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Luke1502 wrote:
One day, I overslept in the morning. I was in a hurry when I was heading for school. I forgot my backpack. I put my shoes in the wrong feet. I dashed to school. After school, I was late for my piano lesson. I still put my shoes in the the wrong foot. I put my shoes on the wrong side formy shoe (I don't understand) . [__] a whole day. But I didn't know about [__] the wrong shoes.

This is a very interesting story Luke. There is one little part I don't understand. Please fix your writing in a new post.

Change the word = I saw three hours of cartoons on TV.
Fix the mistake = I last the ball. // I am do my homework. // i forgot my book.
Erase a word = I lost the the ball.
Add a word = [___]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Feeback for Hyeon-Jin   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Hyeon-Jin wrote:
one day I was late at school[,] so I put the shoes on the wrong feet. When I was at school my friends was laughing[,] so I looked every where but erey thing was right. It was sporttime my feet were uncomfitibal so I saw [at] my feet [___] [___] something was wrong then I new I put my shoes on the wroung way.

This is excellent work Hyeong-Jin. I think your story is very funny. Well done! Please fix your mistakes in a new post.

Change the word = I saw three hours of cartoons on TV.
Fix the mistake = I last the ball. // I am do my homework. // i forgot my book.
Erase a word = I lost the the ball.
Add a word = [___]
Back to top Go down
Luke1502

Luke1502

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 9   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm

One day, I overslept in the morning.I was in a hurry when I was heading for school. I forgot my backpack.I put my shoes on the wrong feet. I dashed to school. After school, I was late for my piano lesson. I still put my shoes on the wrong feet. I put my sheoes on the wrong for a whole one day.But I didn't know about my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Write On page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 9   Write On page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write On page 9
Page 1 of 1