YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write On page 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Write On page 7   Write On page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:35 pm

On another sheet of paper, write 2 paragraphs. Write one paragraph about something that truly happened. Write the other paragraph about something you can imagine might happen. Write "I imagine" above the make-believe paragraph. Write "This really happened" above the paragraph that is true.

Name1st writing2nd writingGrade
Luke
do again
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Jin
do again
do again
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

FBC = feedback coming
TBG = to be graded

Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

Write On page 7 Empty
PostSubject: I got lost in the swimming pool   Write On page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 pm

I Imagine
I was lost in the swimming pool. I raned all around the swimming pool. I looked inside the restaurant and yelled mummy. There was no answer so I went to the bathroom and yelled again. I went home crying.

It really happened
I woke up late and I ate little of bread and jam. Then I got ready to go and walked to school. Then I forgot to get my key so I ran home and walked fast to school. I was late so I got punnish.

Last edited by Hyeon-Jin on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Feeback for Hyeon-Jin   Write On page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Hyeon-Jin wrote:
I Imagine
I got lost in the swimming pool. I raned all around the swimming pool. I looked inside the restaurant and yelled mummy. there was no answer so I went to the bathroom and yelled again. i cryed and went home.

It really happened
I woke up late and I ate [___] little of breakfast. then i got ready to go and walked to school. then I forgot to get my key so I ran home and walk fast to school. I was late so I got punnish ment.

This is a good effort Hyeon-Jin. I see your two paragraphs and they are neatly marked. Well done!

Change the word = I saw three hours of cartoons on TV.
Fix the mistake = I last the ball. // I am do my homework. // i forgot my book.
Erase a word = I lost the the ball.
Add a word = [___]

Write your new writing in another post.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke1502

Luke1502

Write On page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 7   Write On page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:37 am

I imagine

I got lost in a shopping mall.I called mommy again and again and again.But there was no answer. I was truley trapped.Then I saw my mommy standing in a corner!I ran to her.

Things that really happened

I was running slow with my eye closed.Then I I walked to a brick near by!I crashed in That place.My eye was round blood, like a blooding smearball.I hate that day, I think.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Luke   Write On page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:24 am

Luke1502 wrote:
I imagine

I got lost in a shopping mall.I called "mommy" again and again and again. But there was no answer. I was truley trapped.Then I saw my mommy standing in a corner!I ran to her.

Things that really happened

I was running slow with my eye closed.Then I I walked to a brick [_____] near by! I crashed in That place. My eye was round blood, like a blooding smearball.I hate that day, I think.

Very good work Luke. I see your two paragraphs and they are neatly marked. Your stories are well interesting. What is a "smearball"?

My eye was round blood, = There was blood around my eye

Add a word = [___]

Back to top Go down
Hyeon-Jin

Hyeon-Jin

Write On page 7 Empty
PostSubject: fixing   Write On page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Imagine

I was lost in the swimming pool. I run all around the swimming pool. I looked inside the restaurant and the out side. I went to the bath room
and yelled mummy. But there was no answer. so I went home crying.

Last edited by Hyeon-Jin on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Write On page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Second Feedback for Hyeon-Jin   Write On page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Hyeon-Jin wrote:
Imagine

I was lost in the swimming pool. I run all around the swimming pool. I looked inside the restaurant and the out side. I went to the bath room and yelled "Mummy!". But there was no answer[. So I went to the bathroom and yelled mummy but there was no answer] so I went home crying.

This is a good effort at trying to fix your mistakes Hyeon-Jin. Try one more time and DO NOT FORGET the second part of your writing 'IT REALLY HAPPENED".

Add a word = [___]

Back to top Go down
Luke1502

Luke1502

Write On page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 7   Write On page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:46 pm

I imagine.

I got lost in a shopping mall.I called "mommy" again and again and again.But there was no answer. I was truley trapped.Then I saw my mommy standing at a corner! I ran to her.

really happened.

I was running slow with my eye closed.Then I walked to a sharp brick wall near by.I crashed on the brick.My eye was round blood, like a blooding smearball.I hate that day, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Write On page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write On page 7   Write On page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write On page 7
Page 1 of 1