YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Six

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Six   Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:23 am

What was Count Olaf doing in his secret tower while the Baudelaire children were planning to visit Justice Strauss’ house to borrow books.
Use and underline 20 words from the Chapter 6 vocabulary list.

Name1st feedback2nd feedbackGrade
Harold
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hye-Jin
XXX
XXX
XXX
Peter
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Yoon-Ah
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

TBG = to be graded
FBC = feedback coming
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Harold

Harold

Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Olaf's Plan Making...   Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:28 pm

After he swiftly went up to the tower, he and his terrible friends sat in the tower. First they only gazed at each other, then Olaf babbled how the orphans were driving him so miserable and how much they were bothering him. The Hook-Hand man agreed with him. But the bald man scratched his head like he hadn't understood a word. Then the fat person said voluntarily " Right Olaf, you can't go easy on children. " And the lady said a little hesitantly. " Anyway, have you guys thought of an unconvincing plan? "(he said doubtfully) They all said no. So Olaf snarled " Think about it RIGHT NOW! " A few of them shuddered. It was midnight. After Olaf checked that the orphans were sleeping, he got some wine and raspberries and brang it upstairs. He stumbled a little. The troupe was so fond of them but few of them felt suspicious. They ate some berries and drank some wine. One man thought of an great plan and told them. Olaf said " I knew you would come handy someday!!"
" Well its dawn, bye friends!"
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: the book   Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:16 pm

They bothered Justice strauss.Violet disgraced her she got angry so she drank water to much that she was doubtfully with it.Klaus babbled about it.sunny fond it.Justice ran away every one were gazing at her.They felt sorry so they said sorry she stayed hesitantly on the handy of the handle she ran miserably.the Baudelaire pluked all her plants and scratch to revenge Sunny came volentirely and shuddered and Justice to revnge she hid and sprinkle a slippery thing suspiciously bevery on thought worridely
Back to top Go down
Olivia Kirwin

Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Six   Chapter Six I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:57 am

While the orphans were picking out books, Count Olaf was in the forbidden tower with his horrible friends. They were talking about the orphans.  "THEY DRIVE ME NUTS!!!"  said Count Olaf.  "Calm down, Olaf."  said one friend.  "They can't be that bad" said the other friend. Think of all the money you are going to get." "Thats it!!!!"said Count Olaf"I got a plan..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Six   Chapter Six I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Six
Page 1 of 1