YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Nine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter Nine Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Nine   Chapter Nine I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Violet has figured out a way to save Sunny. Using the modals ‘can’, ‘could’, ‘must’ and ‘should’ explain Violet’s plan.
Use 20 words or idioms from the Chapter 9 list and underline them.

Name1st feedback2nd feedbackGrade
Harold
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hye-Jin
XXX
XXX
XXX
Peter
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Yoon-Ah
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

TBG = to be graded
FBC = feedback coming
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Harold

Harold

Chapter Nine Empty
PostSubject: The Escape Route   Chapter Nine I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:36 am

Violet told Klaus about her plan. Her plan was to make a sharp weapon and run up the stairs to rescue Sunny, if Olaf or associates came, they would fight with their weapon, grab Sunny and run to 667 Dark Avenue, where their parent's friend, Jerome Squalor lived. But Klaus said the Dark Avenue was too close to Olaf's house and they would overpower them. So Violet said " Let's go to Poe's house after grabbing Sunny. We could ride on top of the bus " she suggested. " No, we can't ride on top of the bus!!! " Klaus cried. Violet said " My friend who is called Isadora Quagmire has a special car driving card from our state, the Hinterlands. " Klaus added " We could ask someone in the street to let us borrow their self-phone for a second to call Isadora, and Count Olaf would chase us, so we could tell them that he is a murderer!! " Violet was so happy that she almost fainted. " Let's summarize it " Klaus said. " So we go up to the tower and fight a associate and grab Sunny and run out of the house. Then we ask for help and call Isadora, then she comes to get us and we drive away, GREAT!!! " Violet shouted. Klaus said " Well, what are you waiting for? "
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Chapter Nine Empty
PostSubject: plan   Chapter Nine I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:56 pm

To save the infant they are tring to accusation and insist.they called a brute. It pooed all over the place.It was muck.It was a stubbon brute . The police came the brute skulked Klaus utteraly made a mistake the brute wandered the town.and it whired.it was sheer tierd.Klaus wsore it's cloths shabbily.It was remarkale to the place wherewas the muck so noone stepped it.every thing scrawny.they madee a big mistake merely because of one brute.they feign they concota meddison to kill count olaf andkilledx him.It was congratulatory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter Nine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Nine   Chapter Nine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Nine
Page 1 of 1