YSO English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YSO English

Learn to Write to Learn

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter Ten

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter Ten Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Ten   Chapter Ten I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:58 pm

You have just caught Violet trying to save Sunny from the terrifying bird cage. What would you do with her? You can’t kill her because Count Olaf would definitely make you disappear.
Use 20 words or idioms from the Chapter 10 list and underline them.

Name1st feedback2nd feedbackGrade
Harold
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hye-Jin
XXX
XXX
XXX
Peter
XXX
XXX
XXX
Hyeon-Joong
XXX
XXX
XXX
Yoon-Ah
XXX
XXX
XXX
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

TBG = to be graded
FBC = feedback coming
Back to top Go down
https://yansebon.rpg-board.net
Harold

Harold

Chapter Ten Empty
PostSubject: Olaf's Death   Chapter Ten I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:34 am

David was sitting in the tower talking with the hooked-hand man(hooky). Then the hooky said he had to go and see Olaf. So David did jackstones and patted Sunny on the head. David was friendly with Klaus but acted less friendly when Olaf was in Olaf's house, he met Sunny and Klaus but he never met Violet before. Then David heard a clang, it was Violet Baudelaire's knot! She did it again and David was scratched on his cheek. So he was a bit angry. So he decided to tie her up and take her to Olaf. But he never knew Violet was very pretty. She did it again and it was hanged on somewhere.
She climbed up to where David and Sunny was. They met for the first time. David fell in love with her. He just decided to tie her up. He felt sad about doing that, but it was Count Olaf's orders. David said triumphantly " Now you're in my clutches!! " Violet was surprised, she thought there would be hooky. David tied her up, and confessed that he liked her. Then Violet said " Please let me pat Sunny, she is very frigtened, I promise not to run away. " David gave her permission. After Violet patted Sunny, she sat in the chair and told him to tie her up. David was very grim doing that.
At that instant, Count Olaf opened the door, ran up the stairs up to the tower and openede the tower door. He said " Ha!" when he saw Violet. " You will stay here until tomorrow until the marriage, David, make sure she doesn't escape. " David said " All Right, bye! " And pushed Olaf toward the stairs. He rolled down the stairs and he was dead. Then Violet, Sunny, Klaus, and David went to David's house and lived happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Hye-Jin

Hye-Jin

Chapter Ten Empty
PostSubject: I saw Violet   Chapter Ten I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 am

Violet did a neferious thing.violet and I were plannig what to do. .I disguise her to be like Count Olaf so no any troups will see her.If yes , I have the responsibility to save her.It was a enormous and eerie thing to save her.She was adroit to save Sunnny.we all were throb.She was sturdy.The hooked man saw us.he thought we were burglary.He approached to us.we scarcely got out of that proceeding.No one grappled us.we acked like villanous person.We failed the plan.We despondent.Every had a suspicsion.People assigned and dismissed us.We firmly planned and we became accomplice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter Ten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Ten   Chapter Ten I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Ten
Page 1 of 1